General Information & Benefit
Clearing your web browser's cache, cookies, and history may remove data such as:
- Saved passwords
- Address bar predictions (Chrome, Firefox)
- Shopping cart contents, etc.
This action will help you access the updated information of our online visa service website faster and more exactly.
Why should you clear caches and cookies of web browsers?
While you should clear your web browser's cache, cookies, and history periodically in order to prevent or resolve performance problems, you may wish to record some of your saved information first. If you are unable to do so, see Troubleshooting alternatives below.
If you need to clear your cache, cookies, and history for troubleshooting purposes but aren't yet prepared to lose the content listed above, you may wish to consider using a private browsing window in your preferred browser as a temporary solution.
In most computer-based web browsers, to open menus used to clear your cache, cookies, and history, press Ctrl-Shift-Delete (Windows) or Command-Shift-Delete (Mac).
If this doesn't work, follow the appropriate instructions below. If you don't see instructions below for your specific version or browser, search your browser's Help menu for "clear cache". If you're unsure what browser version you're using, from the Help menu or your browser's menu, select About [browser name]. In Internet Explorer and Firefox, if you don't see the menu bar, press Alt.
How to clear Caches, Cookies, and History
For MOBILE & TABLET
1. The steps to clear your cache, cookies, and history may differ depending on the model of your Android device and your preferred browser. However, you should be able to clear your cache and data from your application management settings menu:
2. Go to Settings and choose Apps or Application Manager
3. Swipe to the All tab
4. In the list of installed apps, find and tap your web browser. Tap Clear Data and then Clear Cache
5. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
1. Touch Chrome menu > Settings
2. Touch (Advanced) Privacy
3. Touch Clear browsing data
4. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
The following steps apply to the newest version of Mobile Safari for iOS. If you need instructions for older versions, you might find them in Apple Support's Safari web settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
1.1. Open your Settings app
1.2. Tap Safari
1.3. Tap Clear History and Website Data and confirm
1.4. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
2.1. Touch Chrome menu > Settings
2.2. Touch Privacy
2.3. Choose the data type you want to clear
2.4. Touch Clear
2.5. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
For DESKTOP & LAPTOP
1.1. In the browser bar, enter: chrome://settings/clearbrowserdata
1.2. Select the following:
- Browsing history
- Download history
- Cookies and other site and plug-in data
- Cached images and files
1.3. From the Obliterate the following items from the drop-down menu, you can choose the period of time for which you want to clear cached information. To clear your entire cache, select the beginning of time.
1.4. Click Clear browsing data
1.5. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
2.1. From the History menu, select Clear Recent History
2.2. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible
2.3. From the Time range to clear: drop-down menu, select the desired range; to clear your entire cache, select Everything
2.4. Next to "Details", click the down arrow to choose which elements of the history to clear; to clear your entire cache, select all items
2.5. Click Clear Now
2.6. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
3. Microsoft Edge
3.1. In the top right, click the Hub icon (looks like three horizontal lines)
3.2. Click the History icon, and then select Clear all history
3.3. Select Browsing history, then Cookies and saved website data, and then Cached data and files. Click Clear
3.4. After the "All Clear!" message appears, exit/quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
4. Internet Explorer 9 and higher
On January 12, 2016, Microsoft ended support for Internet Explorer versions prior to version 11. UITS strongly recommends that you upgrade to a new operating system if your current system does not support Internet Explorer 11.
4.1. Select Tools (via the Gear Icon) > Safety > Delete browsing history
4.2. If the menu bar is hidden, press Alt to make it visible
4.3. Deselect Preserve Favorites website data, and select: Temporary Internet files or Temporary Internet files and website files Cookies or Cookies and website data History
4.4. Click Delete. You will see a confirmation at the bottom of the window when the process is complete.
4.5. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
5.1. From the Opera menu, select Settings, and then Delete Private Data
5.2. In the dialog box that opens, select the items you want to clear, and then click Delete
5.3. Exit/Quit all browser windows and re-open the browser
1. From the Safari menu, select Clear History and Website Data
2. Select the desired time range, and then click Clear History
3. Go to Safari > Quit Safari or press Command-Q to exit the browser completely.
Safari 7 and below
1. From the Safari menu, select Reset Safari
2. Select the items you want to reset, and then click Reset. As of Safari 5.1, remove all website data includes both cookies and cache
3. Go to Safari > Quit Safari or press Command-Q to exit the browser completely
(According to kb.iu.edu)
For any assistance, please call 24h professional support center below or send an email to email@example.com
United States: +1 315 277 2299
United Kingdom: +44 161 298 3979
Australia: +61 7 3102 3979
South Africa: +272 1 813 9179